Silk and Spices Forum

Advanced search  

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8   Go Down

Author Topic: Anglerond’s bedroom  (Read 259 times)

Torie

• View Profile
Anglerond’s bedroom
« on: January 26, 2019, 10:15:13 PM »

Key raps on the door with two knuckles then enters the room. She strides in with the confidence that she won’t be turned away once inside. She leaps on to the bed and lands lightly barely ruffling the bedclothes. She seams happy, all that happiness bubbling over in the way she swings her ankles in the air as she lays on her stomach on the bed. She doesn’t pause for a moment before she says:

“We need to talk, Ive decided something.”

Dungeon Master

• Dungeon Master
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Anglerond’s bedroom
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2019, 08:29:44 AM »

Anglerond is momentarily worried until he realizes that Keyleth is happy then a smile washes across his face. He leans over with his long, lean arms and pulls her up against him, wrapping himself around her back and holding her tight. He wuffles in her neck and once he is comfortably resting as much of his body against hers as he can he starts, "I am listening my love."

ANGLEROND

Torie

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2019, 08:49:22 AM »

Key lets herself be moved into position, then enjoys the contact for a moment before responding. She tilts her head so she can look up at him.

“Well, Nestrim has been pestering and I’ve been watching Rabbit circle Luke for weeks now. It made me start thinking. If you’re ready, I think once we het back from the underdark I’d like to have a baby.” She pulls away to look him in the face.

“We don’t have to if you don’t want to. If you don’t want to I’ll need to figure out some other way.” She seems to be thinking out loud now, just vocalizing a train of thought.

Dungeon Master

• Dungeon Master
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2019, 05:55:07 PM »

Anglerond leans over and hungrily engulfs Key's mouth with his own, rolling her on top of him he doesn't release her for an eternity. Holding her tightly, his face in her hair, "No one else, just me and whenever you want her my love."

ANGLEROND

Torie

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2019, 07:56:09 PM »

When she’s aloud to come up for air she laughs.

“I wasn’t sure how you would feel about it after the other day.” Her face looses some of its happiness at the memory.

“We’d have to wait until Im home from the Underdark just in case.... I madw Alluvian my heir for now and you after her.”

Dungeon Master

• Dungeon Master
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2019, 05:20:40 AM »

Anglerond watches Key intently, the love is almost palpable, "I just want to make you happy, I want to spend the rest of my days with you and I would love to drown the world with your children."

He pushes her hair back out of her eyes, "We should wait until you can take time for childbirth. I realize you will adventure when you are pregnant, but I would prefer you aren't squatting in a cave somewhere giving birth while a dragon is trying to find all of you... unless that dragon is Night Scale of course." He chuckles at that last bit.

ANGLEROND

Torie

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2019, 06:43:42 AM »

Key’s eyes go a bit wide when Anglerond says ‘drown the world with our children’, but she laughs. Happy that sheymade him so happy.

“Lets start with 2 and see how things are after that. You’re right, it will need to be timed just right, but I think after we’re home from the Underdark we don’t have any huge plans to go tearing off somewhere.” She just looks at him for a moment, thinking.

“I thought you were going to change your name. Have you changed your mind?”

Dungeon Master

• Dungeon Master
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2019, 10:16:49 AM »

Anglerond gets quiet and a bit uncertain. He opens and closes his mouth a couple of times before speaking "I need your permission, I was thinking about taking the name Galanodel. It isn't the surname of any royal house, no ties to royalty that challenge you or others. But I get to share a name with you, if you are ok with it."

He takes another breath, "I have a couple of names I have considered for my first name. It is harder making a final choice that way but I am favoring Tari'lond." He waits for her response quietly.

//Tari'lond roughly translates from Elven to "Queen's Haven, or Queen's Sanctuary"

ANGLEROND

Torie

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2019, 10:24:38 AM »

“I would love for you to take one of my surnames.” She beams at him.

“Are you sure about you first name? I like it, but are you sure you don’t want another name that is morw your own?” She looks a bit self conscious.

Dungeon Master

• Dungeon Master
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2019, 10:33:48 AM »

Anglerond shifts and looks at the love of his life, running his hand through her hair "That is my own, that is who I am. I am way to old to become a musician and to find my place. My place is to be here with you, and our children. To be here for your family and do what I can for as long as I have. That is for me."

He kisses her forehead, "I am glad you are ok with me taking Galanodel though, I was worried about that."

ANGLEROND

Torie

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2019, 10:40:58 AM »

She lifts an eyebrow and smirks.

“A musician? I didn’t know you played an instrument. Im not sure why you would be worried. If its in my power to give I’ll give it to you.” She crawls off him to sit cross legged on the bed.

“I like the new name. We should let Nestrim know. He’ll have a mountain of paperwork to change.” She chuckles at the thought.

Dungeon Master

• Dungeon Master
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2019, 05:38:26 PM »

He smiles at Key,  pushes his hair back like a teenager "When I was not much younger than you I wanted to be a bard. I learned several instruments... sort of. I found though hunting with your father's older brother I was better with a bow, and much better with a sword."

He shrugs, "I suspect you would not have been interested in an older musician though, so I am glad where things ended up."

ANGLEROND

Torie

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2019, 07:12:30 PM »

Key smiles.

“I would have noticed you whatever your profession. You have lots of time to pick those instruments back up. We have a few days before I have to leave. Would you like to go shopping?” She waggles her eyebrows.

“Im more than happy to fund your musical come back.”

Dungeon Master

• Dungeon Master
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2019, 02:51:58 AM »

He laughs "I can play a little, maybe if your nice I will play for you. However, I think I want to do something new. I was thinking about learning how to smith jewelry. It doesn't have the creepy older man context and it is something new that makes hopefully beautiful things eventually." He touches her face gently,"Of course it will never be something that would bring out your beauty anymore than it is."

He smirks, "Besides, I am positive I can't play like Rabbit, I heard her the other day in one of the closed off rooms singing and playing something far beyond anything I could do. Is that how you keep entertained during adventuring? I mentioned it to Sobhan. He hadn't seen her touch music except for unusual circumstances and he thought it was interesting she was performing."

ANGLEROND
« Last Edit: January 29, 2019, 04:20:58 AM by Dungeon Master »

Torie

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2019, 06:23:23 AM »

She tilts her head at him.

“What’s creepy about you playing an instrument? You should do what makes you happy. If that’s playing an instrument, then play an instrument. If its making jewelry then make jewelry.” She stops talking and thinks, after a few seconds she begins to shake her head.

“She definitely doesn’t entertain us with singing and playing. I have seen her dance though, but that was here at home too.”
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8   Go Up